Thank you for entrusting your patient’s care to us.
Please pre-register and your patient will be contacted within 1 business day to schedule their appointment.
We accept most major insurance plans including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Medicare, Scott and White Health Plan, and United HealthCare.
View All Plans
Documents & Forms
- Texas Neurology Cares Flyer
- Texas Neurology Cares Food Drive
- Texas Neurology Cares Toy Drive
- Texas Neurology Cares Winter Clothing Drive
- 52 Proven Stress Reducers
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information Form (To Obtain) (Dallas Version) (Richardson Version)
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information Form (To Release) (Dallas Version) (Richardson Version)
- Botox Savings Plan Overview Brochure
- Botox SPP Patient Instructions
- Buy and Bill and SPP Considerations
- Chronic Pain or Illness: Relationships and Communication
- Commonly Reported Symptoms at Various Phases of Migraine and Chronic Daily Headache
- The Complete Headache Chart
- Distinguishing Sinus Headache From Migraine
- Emergency Room Treatment Form
- Financial Policy
- Food Additives And Migraines
- General Guidelines for Treatment with Preventative Medications
- Guide to Acquiring Botox Through Specialty Pharmacy
- Headache Calendar
- Infusion Order Form (IVIG) Coming Soon
- Infusion Order Form (Lemtrada (Alamtuzumab)) Coming Soon
- Infusion Order Form (Migraine) Coming Soon
- Infusion Order Form (Ocrevus (Ocrelizumab))
- Infusion Order Form (Remicade (Infliximab)) Coming Soon
- Infusion Order Form (Tysabri (Natalizumab)) Coming Soon
- Low Tyramine Headache Diet
- Menstrually Related Migraine
- MRI Screening Form
- New Patient Packet (Dallas Version) (Richardson Version)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English Version) (Spanish Version)
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Information Guide
- Packet (Sleep Study)
- Patient Authorization Form for Radicava IV Infusion
- Questionnaire (Headache I)
- Questionnaire (Headache II)
- Questionnaire (Intake)
- Questionnaire (MIDAS)
- Referral Form (Diagnostic Imaging Center)
- Referral Form (General)
- Referral Form (Sleep Disorders Center)
- The Role of Triggering Factors in Migraine Headaches
- Sinus Headache or Migraine?
- Steps to Take to Reduce the Impact of Migraine at Work
- TeleVisit Terms & Conditions
- TeleVisit User Guide
- Ten Day Prednisone Program
- Tips for Better Sleep
- Tips for Improving the Inner "Landscape" or Increasing Self-Esteem
- Travel Tips for the Headache Sufferer
- Treatment Strategies and Options for Chronic Daily Headache Sufferers
- What Triggers A Migraine
- Oops! It doesn't look like there's anything here right now...
- Headache Relief for Women by Dr. Alan Rappaport
- Heal Your Headache by Dr. David Buchholtz
- The Migraine Brain by Dr. Carolyn Bernstein
- Tell Me What to Eat/Headache by Elaine McGee R.D.
- Referring physicians using eClinicalWorks (eCW) can connect with our practice via Peer-to-Peer (P2P) to securely send and receive clinical information.
If you are not using eClinicalWorks, we recommend that you create an account at Join the Network, as this website offers the same functionality above, but through a web interface.
Visit Join the Network